Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Anna Maria Horner: Innocent Crush Sneak Peak

Anna Maria Horner: Innocent Crush Sneak Peak

Sorry if I got your readers all confused yesterday testing the "link to this blog" function. Anna Maria offered a sneak preview to her new fabric line and I just love it! I was reading my google reader and saw the picture and some how thought I was reading another blog. I looked at it and thought "really nice but someone is copying Anna Maria's style here.." And of course it was her and I can't wait to see the rest! 


It feels kind of nice and weird to be this exited about something. I thought this kind of excitement was only reserved for teenage girl. I don´t even need to own it all, I´m just happy it exist and is out there (soon). Looking forward to seeing all the creations people will make of it! That´s the beauty of this fabric business - the endless circle of turning something beautiful into something new and beautiful. 

2 comments:

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

I've heard it's to include velvet...

Mari said...

I know! I was just looking for winter dresses for my little girl but now I'm thinking of sewing one myself when the velvet arrives to the stores:)