Friday, October 8, 2010

Ahoy You All - the Store is Open!

My store is open! Please visit www.piecesoffab.com or www.piecesoffab.nl. It is the same thing,  I just can not decide which domain to use. And www.piecesoffab.eu should be the same thing as well but is not working yet. 

This is just a small start to something bigger. New products will be added regularly. If there is anything you think would be perfect for the store and should be added, please let me know! Figuring out the feel and look of the store and most importantly the items sold is a constant work in progress. It is also a lot of fun. I feel like an explorer on an expedition to find new species and territories (much more fun than figuring out what is my "market" or  who are my "target customers").

Wish me luck on this new voyage I'm undertaking! 

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Ihanaa!

Anonymous said...

JEEEEEE!!! aija

Melissa P said...

Wishing you all the best on this new voyage. Very exciting!

Anonymous said...

Hieno homma! Onnea hankkeeseen! :D
-virve